Taken from here. (link working 06/08/18)
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup nuts and/or seeds (I used sliced almonds)
- Using a hand or standing mixer, mix the bananas, peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon/vanilla, if using, until very smooth.
- Add oats and nuts/seeds and mix until combined.
- Turn out onto a parchment covered baking dish (about 9×9 inches). Press and flatten with a spatula until evenly distributed.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until golden brown on edges.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting bars.
- Wrap in plastic wrap. Store at room temperature for a week or freeze for up to 6 months. (Who are we kidding you won’t be keeping these for 6 months!)