This is one of my favourite breakfasts I like to have at the weekend and I can confidently say even if you despise cottage cheese you will still love these, mini me having tried them and despite really not liking cottage cheese loved them! However, a word of caution, as you can see below I had some interesting initial results…
I took this recipe from here. (Accessed 9th September 2018)
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup rolled oats (no pre-cooking necessary)
- 3 eggs
- Get a bowl or, even better, use a blender.
- Throw in all the ingredients and whisk/mix until smooth
- Fry in a pan with a little oil or butter on low to medium heat.
- Flip with a spatula once bubbles start to appear.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
On the website there are many different additions you can make to this, I tend to just add a spoonful of peanut butter and put agave syrup on top but there are plenty of other options. I also would like to say that it suggests one large pancake, I would argue and say this is not one large pancake and rather 2 servings of 3 small pancakes each, mini me who is actually 6ft 2 after a swimming session with me is satisfied with the 3 pancakes and a banana so no need to feel you need to eat it all alone.