An interesting breakfast item, which next time I need to ensure I check the size of my actual cookies. This is available here (last accessed 12th Jan 2019) and is one of the easiest recipes I have come across.
It is only 96 calories a cookie and you get to eat 2 for breakfast, mine were twice the size though. Remember that when you look at my pictures! This can also be made gluten free,
- 2 medium ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of uncooked Quick Oats (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (I went for 200). Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray or use a non-stick silicone baking sheet.
- Combine the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool and enjoy!